Don't worry .. The Small Engine Guy doesn't.
- Standard walk behind Mower Service £35 + parts
- Strimmer Service £25 + parts
- Chainsaw service £35 + parts (including 1 chain sharpening up to 20 inches)
- Hedge Cutter Service & Sharpening £40 (cutter up to 18 inches)
What do I service ?I will service most small engined hand-held or walk-behind equipment. Please contact me to ask if not listed below.
- Leaf blowers / Vacs
- Rotovators / Tillers / Scarifiers
- Hedge Trimmers
- Pressure Washers
- Water pumps
What is included in a service ?When I service a machine I include the following
- Oil drain & change
- Blade Sharpen
- Air Filter clean or replace
- Spark plug clean or replace
- Full equipment clean
- Under deck power wash
- Full inspection and test
- Advisory of any issues found
For example Spark Plugs last many years, I clean and inspect for any damage and check spark is good, correct one is fitted with the correct gap.
Same for your air filter - if it is not too dirty, often a clean with an air compressor is all it takes.
A lot of shops 'replace by default' making profit on the price of the parts. Wasteful and unnecessary.
What is not included in a Service ?In a word repairs.
For example if your machine is not running, it's unlikely a service will fix it.
Minor repairs are often done FOC with a service and I pride myself on returning you a machine running A1.
Faults and repairs are priced on a case by case basis, with estimates free, and you are fully informed before I do any work.
Free local equipment pickup & disposalInstead of you taking it to the tip, drop a mail with some details and I may offer to come and take it away for free.
I also may not :)